Friday 22 January 2016

Pokemon 20th Anniversary Soul (Leaf Green) Road to Brock!



Hello everyone! Rpg Soul here with a new series commemorating the 20th Anniversary of Pokemon by replaying Pokemon the first generation! I will be playing the remake for the Gameboy Advance so the pictures look a little more colorful. 


So I named my character Soul (ik cute) and my Rival, Xillia after the worst game I've reviewed so far. After the intro, I'm introduced to prof. Oak who asks me to pick one of 3 pokemon.


I chose Squirtle as it's the most obvious choice because 1) it's a water squirrel! and 2) it leaves the rival with the worst pokemon of the 3, Bulbasaur! Now with our pokemon in tow, let's head towards the first gym leader, Brock~


Along the way, Pokemons were caught (+1 Weedle, I forgot to take a picture of it)


Pokemons evolved. (P.S: My soul is always free like a Butterfree)


Finally I arrived in Pewter City to challenge the sight impaired Gym Leader.


But not before sightseeing and visiting the Museum of extinct Pokemons.


Finally I was ready to face the Gym leader and my Pokemons we're pumped and ready.


The battle was short with both Mankey and Squirtle being strong against Rock type Pokemons.


Sorry Brock, but with you down it's time to make my way to the always wet Gym Leader, Misty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join my gaming cult!