Tuesday 26 January 2016

Pokemon 20th Anniversary Soul (Road to Misty)

Previously on Pokemon Soul...












And now on Episode 2: The road to Misty!


The road to Misty was a long one filled with Trainer battes and Zubat filled caves.








Pokemons were caught! Others caught in this episode were Spearow, Nidoran (male), Bellsprout, Zubat, Geodude, and Paras. 

I decided on the Dome Fossil to get Kabuto since I already have the starter water pokemon and finally made my way out of that horrendous cave!

I Fought Misty but... well, that was super embarrassing...



I decided to distract from my shame by beating up my rival and the freaks on the Gold Bridge.


Attempt Number 2 succeeded! Yatta!


Join me next time on Episode 3: The road to Lt.Surge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join my gaming cult!