Monday 2 May 2016

Long Break (Sad Soul Update)


Hey guys, I've been away for a few months, Initially the break started with a week long cold and then I just never got back into the groove of writing an article a day but I'm hoping to get back into it and really just get this up and running again.

In the time that I've been gone, I've played Diablo 3 for the first time in my life, I also started playing an MMoRpg called 'Tree of Savior' along with playing the occasional game of 'Hearthstone' by Blizzard.





I want to start this review blog with a review of both Hearthstone and Tree of Savior before moving back to both anime and Rpgs, also my Pokemon Soul series for the 20th anniversary of Pokemon.

I would also like to do a few top 10 series. Honestly I'm a little afraid of running out of games as I don't have all the new hip consoles, but I'm going to take it one step at a time and maybe set up a kickstarter in the far future. Please do let me know in the comment section what you would like me to review or just what you think of the blog in general. :) 

Til next time, this is Rpg Soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join my gaming cult!