Wednesday 4 May 2016

Tree of Savior (MMoSoul)



Heya guys! It's Rpg Soul again with another online game I'm currently obsessed with. I love MMORPGs, ever since the first time I played Ragnarok Online at the age of 12 til now. I love the sense of community, I've made friends in online games that have lasted 5 years. We're still keeping in touch and I'm her child's unofficial God-father. 

Tree of Savior was a game I've been excited for since I found out about it around the 2nd closed beta last year. I was not able to participate but I kept my finger on it, making sure I was there the moment it's released. Half a year later and I bought the founder's pack and started it with my brother and Angell Soul. 



There are over 80+ classes in this game where other games would typically have around 12-20. Trying to build your character whether through it's stats or skills is insanely diverse and honestly a little daunting at first. I spent hours 'researching' classes and skills before finally picking my priest build. 

I think I've heard rumors that the max level you can achieve is level 500, right off the bat there's a lot to do. I'm still in the process of learning and experiencing the game, so far it's been super fun ( and super cute) and I'd definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join my gaming cult!